Windcreek Services was established in 1978 in Moorcroft. It began as a well drilling company developing shallow oil wells and domestic water wells.
Through the years it has diversified into oilfield service work, methane gas field construction, underground utility work and general highway and road projects. The company employs around 50 employees. With many dedicated and loyal employees, we pride ourself in being able to turnkey many types of projects.
Windcreek Services, Inc. was established in 1978 at Moorcroft and serves Northeast Wyoming from Gillette.
It has been said, and I quote, “A company is known by the people it employs.” I am pleased to say we have a very knowledgeable, dependable, and capable staff that has been instrumental in building and maintaining our fine reputation throughout the energy and construction industries. With decades of experience, we believe we are the team that can serve you best on your next project.
Windcreek Services, Inc. welcomes the opportunity to serve your specific needs. With a complete lineup of equipment, efficient people, and competitive prices, we strive for the finest customer-business relationship offered in the industry. As president, it is my policy to deal with people and organizations on a personal basis. If you have any inquiries regarding our company, feel free to contact me personally.
7-Bay Heavy Equipment & Fabrication Shop
Windcreek Services and its employees show their commitment to our communities by doing more than making donations. Through contributions in manpower, machinery, and monetary support, we actively support a variety of community activities and organizations such as the Civil Air Patrol and local fire departments.
- Gillette Crawfish Boil
- Windcreek Services donates funds to support the Gillette Crawfish Boil. Started in 1983 by The Society of Petroleum Engineers to raise money for the community, every year the Crawfish Boil brings in more money than the last. In fact, last year it raised around $117,000 for medical assistance in our community.
- Thorne Divide Complex Fire
- Employees of Windcreek Services provided round-the-clock support during the Thorne Divide Complex fire. Manpower and equipment were provided 24 hours a day, for three full days, in an effort to help extinguish the blaze. This fire, 5 miles south of Devils Tower National Monument, was burning in timber and grass. Several residences, power lines, timber, grazing land and the National Monument were threatened.
Click to enlarge
- West Kingsbury 1, 2010 Environmental Reclamation
- Windcreek Services was contracted by Williams to construct two major pipelines throughout the West Kingsbury 1 project and provide reclamation services including topsoil handling and corridor contouring based on field observations and assessments during the duration of the project.
The success of this project required the cooperation and coordination of a variety of organizations including environmental groups, construction teams, oil & gas companies and the general public. According to GMEC, construction and reclamation activities performed on this project turned out very well and met the 30 day soil stabilization requirements that were requested by Williams.
Windcreek Services Inc is now accepting applications for the positions of Heavy Equipment Operators and Laborers.
Please send resumes to email@example.com.
“Our agency would like to thank you for the excellent work which your company has completed in State Parks this year. The construction projects at Boysen, Glendo and Keyhole Reservoirs have provided campground improvements for our visitors while protecting the natural resources of the parks”. Continue reading …Ann E. Rose, Landscape Architect
Planning & Construction
Wyoming State Parks, Historic Sites & Trails
“We have worked with Windcreek Services on numerous construction projects throughout the Powder River Basin. Throughout these projects it has been clear that Windcreek Services aspires to complete the task at hand in a timely and efficient manner. Their construction methods and meticulous attention to detail when salvaging and handling topsoil have been essential in preparing the projects for successful reclamation programs. Windcreek Services’ willingness to cooperate and communicate with our field staff has been fundamental in the success of all the projects we have worked with them on and their sincere desire to assist in successful reclamation has been second to none”.Zach Byram
Grouse Mountain Environmental Consultants
To learn more about Grouse Mountain Consultants visit: http://www.grousemtnconsultants.com
“Hire this company! We have been working with Bud Williamson & Rusty Williamson with Windcreek Services, Inc. since 2003. Windcreek Services has performed multiple millions of dollars of construction over the past years. All projects have been completed above the State’s satisfaction. They have always worked hard to ensure the best quality and time frames are met”. Continue reading …Darin J. Westby, P.E.
Wyoming State Parks, Historic Sites & Trails
“Mr. Rusty Williamson and his crew, Levi and Bud, all of Windcreek Services, Inc., Gillette, WY performed earth moving work on the Mt. Nebo water drainage system in a most timely, proffessional, co-operative and freindly manner.”Hein H. Kalke